HIGHGATE INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER MUSIC FESTIVAL (HICMF) PRIVACY STATEMENT
How we contact you and collect, store and handle your personal information is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation. In accordance with this Regulation:
- we will only collect the information we need to help us to promote the Highgate International Chamber Music Festival;
- we will never sell or share your personal information, or let other organisations use it for marketing purposes;
- we will take good care of your personal information, and make sure it is up to date, safe and secure (for example by using password protections);
- make sure that any of our suppliers or partners (eg box office services), meet the same standards that we adhere to when handling your personal information;
- make it easy for you to tell us how you would like us to keep in touch and how to contact y
We collect personal information (mainly email contacts but also postal addresses and telephone numbers) from those who sign up as Friends, Supporters or Patrons of HICMF, those who buy tickets for Festival events and agree we can contact them, and those who sign up directly for our e-newsletter or request to be added to our mailing list. We mainly collect and store information electronically but occasionally also in paper format.
We use the information you share with us to:
- make sure you receive the service or information you have requested or bought;
- carry out reasonable administration of your membership, donations, bookings, volunteering and other services;
- keep in touch with you in the way that you want us to.
We will only share your personal information for the purposes of processing payments, claiming Gift Aid or where required by law. We will only hold your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to carry out our services to you and administer your relationship with us.
You have the right to see the information we store about you or to request we stop processing it at any time by contacting us at: email@example.com When your data is no longer required, it will be disposed of securely.
Please note that data transmitted via the internet or in emails, cannot be 100% secure. Whilst we will take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe, it cannot be guaranteed so please be aware that any information you do transmit to us is at your own risk.
In choosing to share your personal information with us, you agree to our collection and use of your information for the purposes set out. This policy will be updated when necessary and we will keep you informed.